Live, Look, Feel Beautiful

Our slogan is the strategy we live by here at La Bella Hair Studio. Our stylists are highly trained professionals who can keep you to date on the latest trends, as well as give you a style that is personalized to your lifestyle. Our convenient, relaxing location is a getaway experience when you are here.

We started this blog for those who have had bad hair days, but needed a little extra help with tips and techniques to help transform your day to day look. Now it has evolved into a place where you can still get those tips, but also can stay informed on what is going on in our community. We want everyone to embrace the beauty around them-especially the beauty within.
It is my mission to help all of us see what true beauty surrounds us.

La Bella Hair Studio. Live, Look, Feel Beautiful

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Beauty Blogger

La Bella Hair Studio Blog is the your number one source for all the news  in the hair industry from the latest trends to the hottest products and how to correct that bad hair day!  We are coming to you with our knowledge for hairstyling tips, how to get that right hair color, tamping down that frizz and battling the annoying winter flop!  La Bella Hair Studio is here for your beauty needs, we are highly trained professionals who live to make you feel beautiful .  We opened  five years ago with the goal that every person who walks through our doors should always have a good hair day. We strive to bring the best to our clients with our hands-on experience and updated knowledge about the beauty world!

I, Lauren Cartwright, will blogging  with you every week.  I am very excited to bring you the latest news in this crazy world of beauty! I have had a passion for hair since my mother handed me my first Barbie doll, I suppose she should have hidden the scissors as well! But none the less,  I am curly hair certified and a hair extensions expert! I have a thirst for hair color and the lovely Keratin Straighter! I love to read all the beauty magazines in my down time so I can give the very best advice to all my clients!

Join me for the once-a-month Ask Lauren segment, where I will be answering your questions about color, cuts, tips for styling, or anything else you can think of!  Comment below or email us at labellahair@verizon.net.


Stay tuned for all that has yet to come! I look forward to being here with you every step of the good hair day!

2 comments:

  1. Q: What easy updos are there to do at home for holiday parties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be able to follow you in the blog world now! And I have a question for you too: my husband keeps on telling me to let my gray hair grow out and stop coloring it. I like the color but I am not sure if it serves the purpose of making me look younger or not. I want to know if I should grow it out or if I should keep coloring it?

    ReplyDelete